Window washing isn’t on the top of anyone’s “favorite things to do” list. That doesn’t mean you have to dread the activity altogether, though. In today’s blog post, we’ll talk about cleaning techniques that will have you washing your new windows in TN like a pro.
If you’ve ever seen an office building after professional window washers have worked their way across the glass, you know how sparkling crisp a window can look when properly cleaned. Our goal today is to help you get that same streak-free finish on your own new windows in TN.
The first step you’ll need to take care of in preparation for your ultimate window washing experience is to compile your grim fighting weapons. Here are www.windowdepotchattanooga.com’s recommendations to get you started:
• Large Bucket: You should have a large bucket filled with warm water. Only a small amount of dishwashing soap should be added to the water. Too much soap can get sticky and attract more dirt as soon as you finish washing. Some people opt to use vinegar instead of soap.
• Lint-free rags (chamois, microfiber cloths, cloth diapers)
• Sponge or strip applicator
Washing new windows in TN doesn’t have to be a hassle. Follow these steps, and you won’t have to do the window cleaning shuffle as often.
1. Mix up your warm water and soap (or vinegar) solution.
2. Use your sponge or strip applicator to remove all dirt and debris from window surface.
3. In a reverse-S pattern, pull the squeegee from the window’s top left corner to the bottom. Clean the squeegee with a rag after each stroke.
4. Dry any wet areas left after squeegeeing with your lint-free rags.
Window Depot USA wants to help you get that streak-free shine on all of your windows. If you want to clean your windows, but they’re past their prime or have been broken, we provide expert Chattanooga window replacement services as well. Want to get started on your next home improvement project? Contact Window Depot USA today at 423-894-0011.